Reflex Mounting Tips
Reflex Basic Operations
Reflex Imaging Control Quick-Start Guide
Reflex Transmitter Setup/Operation
Reflex User Manual
Reflex Battery Manual
Clx10 Support Videos
Camera & Broadcast Products
Charging your External Batteries
Using the External Battery Kit with your Stella
Attaching the Speed Ring Gel Holder
How to mount the Stella Pro CLx Profoto or Bowens Softbox C-Stand Adaptor
Using the Light & Motion Profoto Adapter with Profoto Softboxes
Stella Pro Travel Lockout Mode
Attaching the barn doors to your Stella 1000
Charging your Stella lights
Stella Travel Lockout
Camera Light Manuals
Bike Manuals - Current User Guides
Bike Manuals - Discontinued Lights
Nip (headlight) and Tuck (taillight) Manual for eBike
Urban Manual 2017-'18 (Trail1000/1000FC/900/700/500/350)
Stella 300 & 600 Dual Manual
Urban Manual 2018-'19 (Trail1000/1000FC/1000/700/500)
Seca 800 & 1400 Manual
Urban Manual 2016-'17 (850/800FC/800/650/500/350)
Urban 180, 300, 500 (2012) Manual
Battery Care Tips - Bike Lights
Run-time Test - Bike Lights
Bike Light Not Charging
External Battery Compatibility Matrix
Batteries and cold temperatures
Low Battery Indicator Warning
My Light is off, but light is still on
Mounting Your Lights
How to mount your Vis 360 and Vis 360+ on your helmet?
Solite Helmet Mount
Mounting Your Urban
Mounting Your Vis 180
Mounting the Seca and Stella lights on a Helmet Mount
How to mount and use your Seca Comp / Taz bike light?
Vis 180 Removal Tutorial
Solite Bike Mount
Assembling your 2012-'14 Urban Mount
Urban GoPro Mount Installation
Urban Quick Release Mount
Travel Lockout - All Bike Lights
Dive Light Servicing
Sola Wake Up / Bump
Sola - Removing switch assembly and opening purge valve
Battery Care Tips - Dive Lights
Taking care of your Sola
Cleaning Your Sola Contacts
Sola is not charging - Cleaning the contacts
Dive - Travel Lockout
Traveling with your Sola
Travel Lock-out Mode for Sola
Travel Lock-out Mode - GoBe
GoBe won't turn on, red light flashing
Choosing your Dive light
Using your Dive light above water
How deep can you take a Sola Dive light?
Sidekick: Tips and Tricks
How often should I grease/replace my o-rings?
Help! I don’t know how to turn my Sola off!
The Sola Dive Family
Sola Old Style vs. New Style Body
Run-time (Burn-time) Test - Dive Lights
Can my Sola be used above water?
The Sola Imaging Family
How often should I white-balance? Should I use my filter or my lights?
Sola is not charging and won't turn on
Charging your Sola
How should I store my housing and lights?
Sola won't turn on, indicator lights flash red
What do the colored LED lights on my Sola mean?
Mounting Your Dive Products
Return Shipments (sending us stuff...)
Can I ship to a different address/person?
Where do you ship to?
What's the deal with Back-Orders?
How do I check the status of my order?
How long is this going to take?
Where is my shipment?!
Checkout & Payment
Warranty & Upgrades
Li-Ion batteries are used in all current Light & Motion dive lights. Here are some helpful tips to keep you happy and your light healthy:
1) Out of the box, always fully charge your system before its first use. Systems are shipped only partially charged and must be fully charged to achieve proper run time. Most lights require a break-in period of a couple uses and charges to accurately calibrate the run-time indicator.
2) Charge before use if you haven't charged it in the last few days or weeks. Li-Ion batteries will slowly lose their charge over time. If you're ever feeling like your run-time (burn-time) was low, think back to when you charged it last. If it was recent enough, try a run-time test to verify the condition of your battery. Fully charge the light, then turn it onto its highest setting to quicken the process. Using a stopwatch of some kind you'll be able to determine the actual run-time.
3) Charging while the light is in use: All Stella products can be charged while in use. But it is very important that the product has at least a 50% charge before being plugged in. If below 50% the battery will have to work much harder, creating more battery heat that will eventually result in lower run-times if consistently used in this manner.
4) Give the light a full charge before storing it long-term. If the light sits unused for more than 12 weeks, there is a high probability the battery will enter a hibernation state, not allowing you to both charge or turn on the light. It is recommended to pull the light from storage every 8-12 weeks and top off the charge to prevent battery hibernation. This will not only improve the longevity of the battery, but it also prevents any surprises if the light fails to turn on when you're on the first dive drip of the season.
Use this link if you think your Stella battery may be in hibernation. It will guide you through the steps to "wake" it back up. Stella and Sola (dive) are similar products and many times the troubleshooting is the same. The link below has "Sola" listed as the product so don't worry, its not a mistake!
5) Check in with your light at least 4 weeks prior to any trip. Is the battery charging? Do all the functions and settings work properly? If not, this gives you plenty of time to contact out customer support team and resolve the issue.