Reflex Mounting Tips
Reflex Basic Operations
Reflex Imaging Control Quick-Start Guide
Reflex Transmitter Setup/Operation
Reflex User Manual
Reflex Battery Manual
Clx10 Support Videos
Camera & Broadcast Products
Charging your External Batteries
Using the External Battery Kit with your Stella
Attaching the Speed Ring Gel Holder
How to mount the Stella Pro CLx Profoto or Bowens Softbox C-Stand Adaptor
Using the Light & Motion Profoto Adapter with Profoto Softboxes
Stella Pro Travel Lockout Mode
Attaching the barn doors to your Stella 1000
Charging your Stella lights
Stella Travel Lockout
Camera Light Manuals
Bike Manuals - Current User Guides
Bike Manuals - Discontinued Lights
Nip (headlight) and Tuck (taillight) Manual for eBike
Urban Manual 2017-'18 (Trail1000/1000FC/900/700/500/350)
Stella 300 & 600 Dual Manual
Urban Manual 2018-'19 (Trail1000/1000FC/1000/700/500)
Seca 800 & 1400 Manual
Urban Manual 2016-'17 (850/800FC/800/650/500/350)
Urban 180, 300, 500 (2012) Manual
Battery Care Tips - Bike Lights
Run-time Test - Bike Lights
Bike Light Not Charging
External Battery Compatibility Matrix
Batteries and cold temperatures
Low Battery Indicator Warning
My Light is off, but light is still on
Mounting Your Lights
How to mount your Vis 360 and Vis 360+ on your helmet?
Solite Helmet Mount
Mounting Your Urban
Mounting Your Vis 180
Mounting the Seca and Stella lights on a Helmet Mount
How to mount and use your Seca Comp / Taz bike light?
Vis 180 Removal Tutorial
Solite Bike Mount
Assembling your 2012-'14 Urban Mount
Urban GoPro Mount Installation
Urban Quick Release Mount
Travel Lockout - All Bike Lights
Dive Light Servicing
Sola Wake Up / Bump
Sola - Removing switch assembly and opening purge valve
Battery Care Tips - Dive Lights
Taking care of your Sola
Cleaning Your Sola Contacts
Sola is not charging - Cleaning the contacts
Dive - Travel Lockout
Traveling with your Sola
Travel Lock-out Mode for Sola
Travel Lock-out Mode - GoBe
GoBe won't turn on, red light flashing
Choosing your Dive light
Using your Dive light above water
How deep can you take a Sola Dive light?
Sidekick: Tips and Tricks
How often should I grease/replace my o-rings?
Help! I don’t know how to turn my Sola off!
The Sola Dive Family
Sola Old Style vs. New Style Body
Run-time (Burn-time) Test - Dive Lights
Can my Sola be used above water?
The Sola Imaging Family
How often should I white-balance? Should I use my filter or my lights?
Sola is not charging and won't turn on
Charging your Sola
How should I store my housing and lights?
Sola won't turn on, indicator lights flash red
What do the colored LED lights on my Sola mean?
Mounting Your Dive Products
Return Shipments (sending us stuff...)
Can I ship to a different address/person?
Where do you ship to?
What's the deal with Back-Orders?
How do I check the status of my order?
How long is this going to take?
Where is my shipment?!
Checkout & Payment
Warranty & Upgrades
The Urban headlight has 2 modes. The standard four-function mode: high, medium, low, and pulse (for daytime use) and High/Medium Toggle Mode.
- To turn your light on simply press the power button once. This is your highest setting.
- To cycle through the different lights click the power button once again and your light will go from high, medium, low, to pulse and repeat.
- To power off your light hold the power button for 1 second.
- High/Medium Toggle Mode requires a 2 second power button hold to activate and the light will be in the highest setting. With a single press of the button, the light will drop down into medium, and another press will bring the setting back to high. This is also known as "Race Mode" and is a great way to conserve battery during your commute. Keep the light on high for the fast descents and turn it down to medium for the long climbs.
*The Urban 350 and 500 operate the same way as every other Urban light, the only difference being that they do not have the High/Medium Toggle Mode (also known as Race Mode). Click here to find out more about Race Mode.
Travel lockout mode is a way to electronically lock your light so that it will not accidentally turn on.
When your light is off, press and hold the power button for about 4 seconds. The indicator light will blink red 3 times activating travel lock out mode. If you attempt to turn on the light at this point, it will continue blink red 3 times. To unlock, press and hold the power button again for about 4 seconds. The indicator light will blink green 3 times. The light will now turn on!
LOW BATTERY WARNING
When the battery of your Urban has reached 5% the power indicator will begin to flash red. This translates to about 5 minutes of runtime left on the battery. Don't worry though, the battery power indicator also shows you the charge status for the entire ride so you wont be caught off-guard.
CHARGING YOUR URBAN
- Plug the USB charging cable into an appropriate USB port on your computer or wall adapter.
- Attach the USB cable to the appropriate charging port on your Urban.
- Once the battery is attached to the USB charger, a flashing red, amber, or green LED will illuminate in the power button indicating the level of charge.
- When the LED indicator remains a constant green, this is an indication the battery is fully charged.
The Urban will charge from depleted to full in about 5 hours (2.5 hours for the Fast Charge models with a 2A USB adapter).
THERMAL MANAGAMENT – TOO HOT
Your light is designed with a thermal management system that will automatically dim if its temperature becomes too high. Once your light cools, it will return to its normal output. Remember, the light cools best if you are moving!
THERMAL MANAGAMENT – TOO COLD
When the battery is cold, its performance and capacity are diminished. Around 32 F, the light will lose around 15% of its capacity (runtime). As temperatures drop further, so will the runtime of the light. Wrapping your light with any type of insulation will improve its runtime in freezing temperatures.
LITHIUM ION BATTERY TIPS
The Lithium-Ion battery contained in your light will power you through many rides and will serve you well if you care for it properly. The battery will naturally lose its capacity slowly over time, and unintended damage that speeds up the degradation of the battery can occur, so please follow these simple guidelines:
- Try not to store the battery if its completely discharged (dead). Charge it up after you ride!
- Charge before your ride if it’s been in stored away for a a week or more to get full runtime.
- For long term storage, charge your battery every 6 months.
Please send an email to our customer service team if you have any questions.